With a stay at Hotel Aurora, you`ll be centrally located in Jesolo, within a 10-minute drive of Sea Life Jesolo and Aqualandia. This 4-star hotel is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Golf Club Jesolo and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Jesolandia Amusement Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an outdoor pool. This Mediterranean hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at Al Sole, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Room Info:
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian`s room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 16,00 and EUR 26,00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You`ll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. Checkin Instructions:
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Property Information:
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2 PM Check-out time is 10 AM